Campus Strategic Goals
Goal II: Provide transformative learning experiences
- Universal design supports a wide variety of learning styles, including people with disabilities.
- Captions support second language understanings, SEO, search and learning analytics.
- Technology translates the knowledge of faculty and instructors to the learning styles of each student, including the learning styles of students with disabilities.
Goal III: Make a significant and visible societal impact
- Develop the next generation of IT professionals that understand universal design.
- Develop the next generation of leaders with disabilities.
- Provide a model of IT accessibility for higher education.